Disponibile Zenoss 2.5
* Event Console – With a new look and feel, the Event Console makes it even easier for IT operators to complete their most common tasks. The primary design features were based on a set of usability interviews and include streamlined navigation, inline event filtering and a preview pane.
* Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Monitoring – New Amazon EC2 monitoring provides dynamic snapshots of both the individual and collective performance of the instances within an account. In addition, Zenoss Core now includes the ability to immediately track performance without user intervention and to drill deep on performance issues with “inside-the-instance” monitoring.
* Over 40+ New Community Developed Extensions – Since the release of Zenoss 2.4, the community has significantly extended the capabilities of Zenoss Core in the form of over 40+ new ZenPacks.
o Egor Puzanov’s ODBC Data Source ZenPack provides a new data source for monitoring databases via ODBC. This ZenPack is the basis for the MS SQL ODBC Database Monitor, MySQL ODBC Database Monitor and PostgreSQL ODBC Database Monitor ZenPacks.
o David Nicklay’s Community NetApp ZenPack merges three existing ZenPacks into a single source, providing comprehensive monitoring for NetApp devices.
o Eric Edgar provides new monitoring threshold functions via Point, Range and Predictive Threshold ZenPacks.
* Site Window Portlet that provides easy access to Zenoss information resources on the dashboard, adopted from the Community ZenPack (Thanks Ian!).
* Community Submitted Bugs, Feature Requests and Testing – The Zenoss Community provided significant testing and feedback during this release cycle submitting over 65 bugs and feature requests that have been addressed in version 2.5.
Ancora non ho provveduto all’aggiornamento, vi terrò informati per discutere di eventuali problematiche riscontrate.
Ecco il link per il download.