Disponibile Hotfix XS602E006 per Citrix XenServer 6.0.2
E’ stata rilasciata la hotfix numero 6, XS602E006, per l’hypervisor Citrix XenServer 6.0.2: vengono risolti numerosi problemi riscontrati dagli utenti con l’utilizzo di Storage Netapp e Tecnologia nativa StorageLink.
Ecco la lista completa:
- Creating a Virtual Machine (VM) or a Virtual Disk Image (VDI) may fail due to lack of space in the NetApp storage array. This is due to an issue in Integrated StorageLink (iSL) when using NetApp storage arrays, which incorrectly configures volumes for thin provisioning.
- Creating a VM or a VDI on an iSL NetApp storage array may consume more than 140% of additional space on the storage array.
- Attempts to re-attach the VDIs from the legacy StorageLink, after upgrading to XenServer 6.0, may display incorrect storage volume information in XenCenter.
- VM Snapshots created on an iSL NetApp Storage Repository (SR) are deleted if a single snapshot is removed from the snapshot tree.
- Creating an SR on an iSL Dell EqualLogic storage array will fail, if using Dell EqualLogic Array Firmware version greater than 5.1.1.
- Snapshots created on an iSL NetApp storage array inflate the underlying volume and will eventually fill up the aggregate space.
- Changing the IP address of a NetApp storage array when attempting to re-attach the iSL SR with a NetApp storage array, may result in an iSL SR crash.
- Taking a snapshot of a VM with enabled thin provisioning, attached to an iSL NetApp storage array, may result in a thick provisioning snapshot.
- Reverting a snapshot of a VM with enabled thin provisioning, and attached to an iSL NetApp storage array, may result in the newly created clone and snapshot being thick provisioned.
Per maggiori informazioni e per il download: