- Performance enhancements in HDX with feature parity between x86 and ARM platforms.
- Platform Optimization SDK available for all supported platforms.
- HDX technologies improve the user experience when using productivity apps, viewing multimedia files, using webcams and in conference calls.
- IPv6 connections are now supported from XenDesktop.
- A new graphical user interface replaces the Program Neighborhood Agent interface.
- StoreFront is the new access point for users.
- Receiver is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Support for XenDesktop 7 features
- VDI-in-a-Box support
- Self-service UI
- Deprecated and removed utilities
- StoreFront support
- UDP audio support
- Packaging – An armhf (hard float) Debian package and tarball are now included in the download packages. In addition, the Debian package for Intel systems uses multiarch (a Debian feature) for installations on 32- and 64-bit systems. 32-bit binaries are also available in RPM packages.
- System Flow Control
- Audio and webcam playback improvements
- Audio settings – Several new audio settings are now available in module.ini.
Il client è disponibile per piattaforme ARM e Intel 32bit e 64 bit.
Per maggiori informazioni e per il download :
- Download Citrix Receiver per Linux 13.0
- Citrix Receiver per Linux 13.0 What’s new
- Documentazione on-line