Ecco cosa viene risolto con questo aggiornamento:
- In certain configurations, the values of Priority and User Configuration in the Set User Configuration Priority dialog box in the Delivery Services Console are displayed transposed.
- When you configure a new application with Send Special Key and Set Control Text in Form Action and then create a provisioning template, the User ID and Password fields are missing from the template.
Ecco invece la lista dei fix sostituiti da questa hotfix:
- When the central store proxy account is granted the minimum permission, a user’s reregistration attempt fails after you “Revoke Security Question Registration for a User.
- Windows application definitions that include a combination of control IDs and send keys might get corrupted.
- If a Windows application is defined to use a combination of control IDs and send keys and the application has custom fields, the custom fields’ Edit Text fields might be disabled in the Application Definition Tool.
- This enhancement adds support for a [Pause] send key.
- Credentials sent using SendKeys might not be submitted to the correct application if another application is attempting to gain focus. This fix introduces a new setting, Application window focus, that can be set to verify that the correct application has focus.
- After applying this fix, enable Application window focus in the Advanced Settings section of the Form Actions window for each application that uses SendKeys.
- Application definitions that include forms where the automatic Submit option is not enabled might get corrupted.
- The auto-submit feature stops working for some Web applications after editing another application in the same application group.
Non ho avuto modo di testare personalmente l’aggiornamento.
Per maggiori informazioni e per il download: